Monday, July 14, 2008

Our Family Favorite

Ok a friend in Idaho Falls baked these one afternoon for us and I have made these ever since. These are our families chocolate chip recipe. I grind my own white wheat for this recipe. I roll them in balls, place them on a cookie sheets and once they are frozen I put them in plastic bags. I like to freeze the dough and not he cookies. That way when I really feel weak I can just go grab some dough to eat.

Chip Chop Cookies


2 cubes butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour ( I used my grinded white wheat)
2 ½ cups oats (floured)
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soda
½ tsp. salt
2 bags chips (any kind, mixing a bag of chocolate and peanut butter is good)

Bake at 375 for 8 – 10 minutes.

1 comment:

Shelly B. said...

Ahhh. Jelair's Chip Chop cookies! YUMMY! Did you know she's preggers? ;)