Ok I got this from Oprah. I have recently broke up with Oprah. It was a nasty break up. I am free and happy now!! I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off me. I joined the anti Oprah group on facebook. What I did get out of our relationship this awesome cookie recipe that is low fat.
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 cup raw cane sugar (Turbinado)
3 ripe medium bananas, mashed
2 large eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 1/2 cup unbleached all purpose flour ( I use half white half wheat flour)
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
2 cups quick cooking oats
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Preheat over to 350. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and applesauce and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sugar, bananas, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Gradually add the flour and baking soda. Stir in the oats and chocolate chips until incorporated. Drop the dough by teaspoon onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 7 - 10 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool!!
1 comment:
oh my gosh. I totally want to break up with Oprah, but I just can't do it. Everytime I try to break up she begs me to come back. Ugh, I think we need to have a therapy session or something.
Post a Comment