Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crockpot Chicken

Ok who does not have this recipe? I swear everyone has this recipe, it is in every recipe book on this side of the Mississippi. Ok in Utah!!

CROCKPOT CHICKEN

4 chicken breasts cut into chunks
1 pkg. good seasons Italian dressing mix
salt and pepper
2 Tbsp. butter

Put chicken and butter into crockpot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dressing mix. Cook for 3 - 5 hours on low stirring occasionally. About 1/2 hour before serving add:

1 can cream of mushroom soup
6 oz softened cream cheese
1/2 cup water
1 Tbsp dry onions (can be omitted if you aren't into dried onions)
I beat these together before putting in crockpot, something about chunky cream cheese that makes me, blah)


Cook on low 30 minutes or until creamy. Serve over rice

1 comment:

MollyE said...

I don't have this recipe. Is it good, or does everyone just have it?